EP14: John Connolly | No Formulas & Finishing Books
John Connolly has won pretty much every crime award going, and his books are regular Sunday Times bestsellers. He doesn’t do workshops, doesn’t suffer fools, and tells us about the massive issue with leaving a book half-finished. John’s words are dripping in wisdom and we loved him.
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
WIN – SIGNED COPIES of JOHN’S HARDBACK
Win a signed hardback of John’s 10th Anniversary Edition of ‘The Book of Lost Things’ and ‘Night Music’
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment podcast. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
In this episode you will discover:
- The importance of empathy and character in your writing.
- Why every book is a failure, and that’s okay…
- Why you should be wary of the siren call of the new idea.
- And how you can write your way out of writer’s block.
Links featured in today’s show:
- Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
- Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND