EP49: Bookbub Mythbusting
As the two Marks gear-up for publication, it’s suddenly dawned on them that they will have to market and sell their novel! Who better to turn to for advice than the folk at Bookbub, whose newsletter can boost a book up the bestseller charts? And we also bust a few myths and misconceptions about this game-changing mailing list…
In this episode you will discover…
- In this episode you will discover:
- How a book’s metadata will affect its visibility online
- Tips on how to master the dark art of online marketing
- And where to find help if you’re daunted by all this!
- And why you should build a dream team.
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
- Bestseller Experiment: Facebook | Twitter (@bestsellerxp) | Instagram | Pinterest
- Scrivener – Software for Writing
- Bookbub: Twitter | Web Site
Links featured in today’s show:
- Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
- Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BESTSELLER EXPERIMENT PODCAST!