EP10: Robin Stevens | NaNoWriMo Success Story
Click to Tweet: “Write the book you would most like to read,” Robin Stevens @bestsellerxp @redbreastbird
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment podcast. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
In this episode you will discover…
- How to get through that first draft and accept that all first drafts are horrible.
- How you can take that first draft and make it awesome.
- The importance of an elevator pitch.
- The thing that happens to all first drafts at 33,000 words!
- How to use word count to structure your writing day.
- How to use Pinterest for your research.
- Scrivener – The Official Writing App of the Bestseller Experiment
Links featured in today’s show:
- Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
- Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND