EP13: Michelle Paver | Research To The Extreme
How do you research your books? Michelle Paver has written eighteen novels, including the bestselling Chronicles Of Ancient Darkness. She’s encountered killer whales, wolves, polar bears and a runaway Yak, all in the name of research.
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
WIN – SIGNED COPY of THIN AIR
Win a signed hardback of Michelle’s latest bestseller.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment podcast. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
In this episode you will discover:
- The key to giving readers the chills.
- How research can enrich your writing.
- How to avoid getting bogged down in research.
- And why you should always keep your old manuscripts!
- Scrivener – The Official Writing App of the Bestseller Experiment
Links featured in today’s show:
- Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
- Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND