EP19: Joe Hill
Joe is the bestselling author of Heart-Shaped Box, Horns, NOS4A2, Locke & Key and most recently the New York Times #1 epic blockbuster The Fireman. Joe, son of Stephen King, is powerhouse storyteller from an incredible family of writers. He is also an endless well of writing advice, so be ready to take notes… lots of notes…
- LIMITED ‘RED EDGE’ EDITION (SIGNED) OF JOE HILL’S BESTSELLER ‘THE FIREMAN’
- COLLECTIBLE ‘CAMP WYNDHAM’ T-SHIRT
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
In this episode you will discover…
- The power of two: two writers and a two-word sentence
- How the secret to the Beatles’ success can be applied to your writing
- How playing the piano can help your writing
- Joe’s rule when tackling second drafts, and his first paragraph trick.
- Joe’s top tip that he got from his track coach at school
- How rewriting someone else’s work, and the game Go, can benefit your writing.
- Scrivener – Software for Writing
- The Fireman – Joe Hill
Links featured in today’s show:
- Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
- Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BESTSELLER EXPERIMENT PODCAST!