EP54: The Mighty Joanna Penn
Only two weeks to go till the publication of our book Back To Reality, and we seek the advice of the amazing Joanna Penn, NY Times bestselling author, public speaker and podcaster…
In this episode you will discover…
- The value of content marketing and how to make it work for you
- When is it the right time to promote your book?
- And why you should never just sign a contract!
- The power of social proof and why there has never been a better time to be an author
WIN! SIGNED JOANNA PENN BOOKS
Click here to enter.
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
- Bestseller Experiment: Facebook | Twitter (@bestsellerxp) | Instagram | Pinterest
- Scrivener – Software for Writing
- Joanna Penn: Web Site | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Links featured in today’s show:
- Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
- Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BESTSELLER EXPERIMENT PODCAST!