Academy All Stars – Mark Hood
Welcome to the latest of our occasional Academy All-Stars mini episodes, where we talk to writers who have joined our academy and have done something extraordinary.
How long would it take you to write 400,000 words? Mark Hood has an unbroken writing streak of nearly two years and writing an average of 600 words a day he’s written 419,000 words and counting. Mark tells us what changes he made to his writing routine to make it happen, how he has kept it going (especially on the days when he’s not in the mood), and how it has helped him as a writer.
Discover more about the academy here: https://academy.bestsellerexperiment.com
- THE BESTSELLER ACADEMY: bestsellerexperiment.com/academy
- Pre-Order Mr Stay’s new book Babes in the Wood here: https://linktr.ee/WitchesOfWoodville
- Sign up to the 200 Word A Day Challenge here: 200wordchallenge.com Here’s the 200 Word A Day Word Bank: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/bxp2020-word-count/
- Support us on Patreon and join our exclusive Facebook Group: https://www.patreon.com/bestsellerexperiment
- Buy Back to Reality: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality/
- Back to Reality is now available on Audible!
- Support Jenni Desvaux’s book The Very Last Monster Book: http://lastmonsters.com
BUY Back to Reality – the novel from the Podcast
Find out more at https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
Back to Reality – the Novel – BUY HERE
Bestseller Experiment: Facebook | Twitter (@bestsellerxp) | Instagram | Pinterest
Mark Stay: Contact | Twitter | Mark Stay Writes Blog
Mark Desvaux: Contact |Web Site | Facebook | Twitter
Links featured in today’s show:
Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BESTSELLER EXPERIMENT PODCAST!
We talk about our personal goals for 2019 and reveal our new insane challenge for 2019… and once again we’re inviting our listeners to beat us to it.