EP137 Teaser: Newsletters Deep Dive with Julia Pidduck
In this Deep Dive we explore newsletters with digital marketing consultant Julia Pidduck who brings years of experience working with indie authors and bestselling giants like Ian Rankin. We answer listener questions and cover the following:
• The benefit of a newsletter
• Providers such as Mailchimp and Tiny Letter
• Format and content
• Frequency: how often should you send one out?
• Contests/Giveaways: what are the rules?
• Free eBooks: are these effective?
• A summary of how GDPR will affect your newsletter
• And some top best practice tips
Hear more at https://bestsellerexperiment.com/support
Find out more at https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
- Back to Reality – the Novel – BUY HERE
- Bestseller Experiment: Facebook | Twitter (@bestsellerxp) | Instagram | Pinterest
- Scrivener – Software for Writing (20% off – use coupon BESTSELLERXP)
Links featured in today’s show:
- Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
- Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BESTSELLER EXPERIMENT PODCAST!