EP170 Teaser: Deep Dive – Start Your Own Publisher with Michael R Miller
Michael R Miller is author of the Dragon Blade trilogy and, with Taran Matharu, is co-founder of Portal Books, a publisher dedicated to LitRPG (Literary Role Playing Games). Michael tells us how they took their passion for the genre, experience from selling their own books, and created their own publishing company.
In this Deep Dive you will learn:
- Why your biggest day for marketing a book isn’t the launch day
- Why authors helping authors is so important
- Tips on Facebook and Amazon ads, including “set it and forget it”
- And we learn that “Organic Algorithm Love” is a thing!
Hear more at https://bestsellerexperiment.com/support
Find out more at https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
- Back to Reality – the Novel – BUY HERE
- Bestseller Experiment: Facebook | Twitter (@bestsellerxp) | Instagram | Pinterest
- Scrivener – Software for Writing (20% off – use coupon BESTSELLERXP)
Links featured in today’s show:
- Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
- Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BESTSELLER EXPERIMENT PODCAST!