EP234: LIVE SHOW Highlights – Writers and Mental Health pt2
We celebrate three years of the podcast with a packed live episode in which we continue our conversation with our listeners about writers and mental health. This is a very special episode where our listeners share some of the ways they cope with anxiety, depression and more.
In This Episode You Will Discover…
- How keeping a journal and morning pages can help with your writing and mental health
- Using writing as therapy
- And five steps you can take to better mental health
Here are some of the links we talked about in the show…
- To read Neil Beynon’s story and support: https://www.neilbeynon.com/fiction/dragonstar/
- To help Neil support SANDS: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/neil-beynon2
- Download the Five Steps to Wellbeing Report: https://neweconomics.org/2011/07/five-ways-well-new-applications-new-ways-thinking
- Back to Reality is now available on Audible!
- Here from Audible.com
- And here from Audible UK
- Get 20% off PROWRITING AID here!
- Support us on Patreon and join our exclusive Facebook Group: https://www.patreon.com/bestsellerexperiment
- Buy Back to Reality: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality/
- Support Jenni Desvaux’s book The Very Last Monster Book: http://lastmonsters.com
- Buy The End of Magic: https://markstaywrites.com/the-end-of-magic/
- Mr. Stay’s Writer Services: https://markstaywrites.com/writer-services/
- Check out our first mental health episode here: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/ep220-writers-mental-health-live-show-highlights/
- Mr. D’s life calculator: http://www.4000saturdays.com/life_calc/proactive_calc/
BUY Back to Reality – the novel from the Podcast
Find out more at https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
Back to Reality – the Novel – BUY HERE
Bestseller Experiment: Facebook | Twitter (@bestsellerxp) | Instagram | Pinterest
Mark Stay: Contact | Twitter | Mark Stay Writes Blog
Mark Desvaux: Contact |Web Site | Facebook | Twitter
Links featured in today’s show:
Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BESTSELLER EXPERIMENT PODCAST!
We talk about our personal goals for 2019 and reveal our new insane challenge for 2019… and once again we’re inviting our listeners to beat us to it.