EP263: Steff Green – Heavy Metal Bestseller
Steff Green has written over 30 books since 2015. Her career started with a near-miss with a major publisher, but she struck out on her own and now she’s an award-winner, a USA Today bestseller, and passionate about her storytelling.
In this episode you will discover:
- Steff’s tips for prolific writing
- How she worked towards quitting her day job
- And how she works as a registered blind author
Here are some of the links we talked about in the show…
- Steff’s Rage Against the Manuscript: https://www.rageagainstthemanuscript.com/
- Here’s a recent One Page Punch-Up: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/ep249-one-page-punch-ups-with-emad-akhtar/
- Sign up to the BXP2020 Challenge here: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/bxp2020/
- Here’s the BXP2020 Word Bank: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/bxp2020-word-count/
- Get 20% off PROWRITING AID here!
- Support us on Patreon and join our exclusive Facebook Group: https://www.patreon.com/bestsellerexperiment
- Back to Reality is now available on Audible!
- Here from Audible.com
- And here from Audible UK
- Buy Back to Reality: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality/
- Support Jenni Desvaux’s book The Very Last Monster Book: http://lastmonsters.com
- Buy The End of Magic: https://markstaywrites.com/the-end-of-magic/
- Mr. Stay’s Writer Services: https://markstaywrites.com/writer-services/
BUY Back to Reality – the novel from the Podcast
Find out more at https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
Back to Reality – the Novel – BUY HERE
Bestseller Experiment: Facebook | Twitter (@bestsellerxp) | Instagram | Pinterest
Mark Stay: Contact | Twitter | Mark Stay Writes Blog
Mark Desvaux: Contact |Web Site | Facebook | Twitter
Links featured in today’s show:
Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BESTSELLER EXPERIMENT PODCAST!
We talk about our personal goals for 2019 and reveal our new insane challenge for 2019… and once again we’re inviting our listeners to beat us to it.