EP288: Deep Dive – YouTube for Authors with Jeremy Mason
How can authors use YouTube to engage with readers and drive sales? We talk to Jeremy Mason a TV Producer, Director of Photography and Lighting Cameraman with over 20 years UK broadcast experience. He’s been steeped in the world of digital marketing over the last 3 years, exploring how the power of video can be better used for commerce.
It’s Jeremy’s mission to bring his knowledge and expertise to empower businesses of all sorts (including authors) to make the most of video to help them thrive, especially in times like these. We discuss how to make the most of your content, what kit you’ll need, editing, backgrounds, music beds, how long you have to hook viewers, the ideal length for a video and how often you should upload content.
- YouTube Channel stuffed with video marketing goodness: https://bit.ly/business-growth-with-video
B2B website (slightly sensible): www.mpvideoproduction.co.uk
Hannah R Palmer’s Author YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtBU-jvG-ssBpqI_iEF-rYA
- THE BESTSELLER ACADEMY: bestsellerexperiment.com/academy
- Sign up to the BXP2020 Challenge here: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/bxp2020/
- Here’s the BXP2020 Word Bank: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/bxp2020-word-count/
- Support us on Patreon and join our exclusive Facebook Group: https://www.patreon.com/bestsellerexperiment
- Back to Reality is now available on Audible!
- Here from Audible.com
- And here from Audible UK
- Buy Back to Reality: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality/
- Support Jenni Desvaux’s book The Very Last Monster Book: http://lastmonsters.com
- Buy The End of Magic: https://theendofmagic.com
- Mr. Stay’s Writer Services: https://markstaywrites.com/writer-services/
Hear more at https://bestsellerexperiment.com/support
BUY Back to Reality – the novel from the Podcast
Find out more at https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
Back to Reality – the Novel – BUY HERE
Bestseller Experiment: Facebook | Twitter (@bestsellerxp) | Instagram | Pinterest
Mark Stay: Contact | Twitter | Mark Stay Writes Blog
Mark Desvaux: Contact |Web Site | Facebook | Twitter
Links featured in today’s show:
Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BESTSELLER EXPERIMENT PODCAST!
We talk about our personal goals for 2019 and reveal our new insane challenge for 2019… and once again we’re inviting our listeners to beat us to it.