EP362: Simon Beckett — All Change
- How opening with a shocking scene can grab the reader.
- The challenges of starting over with a new series character.
- And why his first drafts are generally disasters… and why that’s a good thing.
- Simon’s previous episode: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/ep190-simon-beckett-one-moment-that-changed-everything/
- Sage’s daily word count tracker: https://ko-fi.com/s/8cefe5dc28
- THE BESTSELLER ACADEMY: bestsellerexperiment.com/academy
- Sign up to the 200 Word A Day Challenge here: 200wordchallenge.com Here’s the 200 Word A Day Word Bank: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/bxp2020-word-count/
- Support us on Patreon and join our exclusive Facebook Group: https://www.patreon.com/bestsellerexperiment
- Buy Back to Reality: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality/
- Back to Reality is now available on Audible!
- Support Jenni Desvaux’s book The Very Last Monster Book: http://lastmonsters.com
BUY Back to Reality – the novel from the Podcast
Find out more at https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
Back to Reality – the Novel – BUY HERE
Links featured in today’s show:
Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BESTSELLER EXPERIMENT PODCAST!