EP53: GollanczFest, Gin and a Special Guest
Only three weeks to go till publication, but we somehow found time to talk to the wonderful folk from Gollancz about GollanczFest and we find our show gatecrashed by an old friend.
WIN 2 TICKETS TO GOLLANCZ FEST! CLICK HERE
In this episode you will discover…
- Why you should be going to writers’ festivals and what to expect
- Some tips on writing novellas and keeping track of an expanding universe
- How to host an online launch party for your book
- And we delve into the world of YouTube, BookTube and Readathons
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
- Bestseller Experiment: Facebook | Twitter (@bestsellerxp) | Instagram | Pinterest
- Scrivener – Software for Writing
Links featured in today’s show:
- Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
- Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BESTSELLER EXPERIMENT PODCAST!