EP75: Location, location, location and murder with Lara Dearman
We talk to novelist Lara Dearman about her debut book The Devil’s Claw and the importance of place, location, myths and folklore in her fiction and much more.
In this episode you will discover…
- How a community college course can spark a career in writing
- Strategies for writing when you’re a full-time parent
- Tips for choosing an agent and a publisher
- The importance of accuracy when writing a real location
- How Enid Blyton inspired Lara’s crime fiction
BUY Back to Reality – the novel from the Podcast
Find out more at http://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
- Back to Reality – the Novel – BUY HERE
- Bestseller Experiment: Facebook | Twitter (@bestsellerxp) | Instagram | Pinterest
- Scrivener – Software for Writing (20% off – use coupon BESTSELLERXP)
- Lara Dearman: Web Site | Facebook | Twitter
- Links featured in today’s show:
- Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
- Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
- VIDEO TRAILER
- SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND
- SUBSCRIBE TO THE BESTSELLER EXPERIMENT PODCAST!