EP159: January LIVE SHOW highlights – Strategies for selling your books
On this month’s live show for our Patreon Chart Topper supporters we talked about the kind of strategies you can use to sell more books, set achievable goals and work more effectively.
In This Episode You Will Discover
- Tips on cover art that will appeal to international markets
- Tips on using metadata
- Project management and time management tips for setting and achieving targets
- And we dare to ask the question, can being bored, staring into space and daydreaming be productive…?
Here are some of the links we talked about in the show…
- Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/bestsellerexperiment
- Support Jenni Desvaux’s book The Very Last Monster Book: http://lastmonsters.com
- Pre-order The End of Magic: https://unbound.com/books/end-of-magic/
- Back to Reality: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality/
- Scrivener: https://www.literatureandlatte.com/
- Damonza (10% off all packages with code bestsellerxp): https://damonza.com/bestsellerxp/
- And we used WebinarNinja for the live show: https://webinarninja.com
BUY Back to Reality – the novel from the Podcast
Find out more at https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
Back to Reality – the Novel – BUY HERE
Scrivener – Software for Writing (20% off – use coupon BESTSELLERXP)
Unbound and The End of Magic: Web Site
The Very Last Monster Book – Jennifer Desvaux: http://lastmonsters.com
WIN! A professionally designed Book Cover Package (Print and ebook) worth $595 from Damonza.com https://bestsellerexperiment.com/cover/
10% off all packages with code bestsellerxp www.damonza.com/bestsellerxp
Links featured in today’s show:
Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BESTSELLER EXPERIMENT PODCAST!