EP160 Teaser: Deep Dive: Girl Friday Part 2 – Building Your Brand
In the second of three exclusive episodes for our Patreon supporters we speak to Ingrid Emerick, one of the founders of Girl Friday Productions about how they help authors build brands, how it’s a long game and how they’ve used the same strategies to build their own brand.
Hear more at https://bestsellerexperiment.com/support
Find out more at https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
- Back to Reality – the Novel – BUY HERE
- Bestseller Experiment: Facebook | Twitter (@bestsellerxp) | Instagram | Pinterest
- Scrivener – Software for Writing (20% off – use coupon BESTSELLERXP)
Links featured in today’s show:
- Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
- Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BESTSELLER EXPERIMENT PODCAST!