EP218: Gray Williams – Getting Published With An Amazing Agent
Gray Williams had a dream to be published, but he wasn’t about to desperately rush in and accept the first offer. He took a patient and methodical approach to finding an agent and publisher that paid off in spades and now his debut novel, The End of the Line, is a stunning magical thriller. Grab a pen and get ready to take notes. This episode is choc full of the most amazing advice, and it has a special companion Deep Dive episode featuring Gray’s agent Juliet Mushens.
In This Episode You Will Discover…
- A step-by-step method for selecting and approaching an agent
- Tips on how to break up your writing day around a day job
- And why we should embrace the joys of delayed gratification
Here are some of the links we talked about in the show…
- Support us on Patreon and join our exclusive Facebook Group: https://www.patreon.com/bestsellerexperiment
- Buy Back to Reality: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality/
- Support Jenni Desvaux’s book The Very Last Monster Book: http://lastmonsters.com
- Buy The End of Magic: https://markstaywrites.com/the-end-of-magic/
- Mr. Stay’s Writer Services: https://markstaywrites.com/writer-services/
- Gray’s website: https://graywilliamsbooks.com
- Gray’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/gray_books
BUY Back to Reality – the novel from the Podcast
Find out more at https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
Back to Reality – the Novel – BUY HERE
Bestseller Experiment: Facebook | Twitter (@bestsellerxp) | Instagram | Pinterest
Mark Stay: Contact | Twitter | Mark Stay Writes Blog
Mark Desvaux: Contact |Web Site | Facebook | Twitter
Links featured in today’s show:
Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BESTSELLER EXPERIMENT PODCAST!
We talk about our personal goals for 2019 and reveal our new insane challenge for 2019… and once again we’re inviting our listeners to beat us to it.