EP238: Ian W Sainsbury – Kindle Storyteller Award Winner
A special episode where we catch up with the winner of this year’s Kindle Storyteller Award, Ian W Sainsbury. Ian reveals how he took on a completely new genre to become an award-winner. We also have special interviews of all the finalists, including Claire Moore, Hannah Ellis, Emily Organ and Amazon’s Simon Johnson.
In This Episode You Will Discover…
- How Ian worked with the BXP Team on Facebook to get feedback on his blurb
- Ian’s tips for working with a cover designer
- And Ian gives us a special motivational minute…
Here are some of the links we talked about in the show…
- Get 20% off PROWRITING AID here!
- Support us on Patreon and join our exclusive Facebook Group: https://www.patreon.com/bestsellerexperiment
- Back to Reality is now available on Audible!
- Here from Audible.com
- And here from Audible UK
- Buy Back to Reality: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality/
- Support Jenni Desvaux’s book The Very Last Monster Book: http://lastmonsters.com
- Buy The End of Magic: https://markstaywrites.com/the-end-of-magic/
- Mr. Stay’s Writer Services: https://markstaywrites.com/writer-services/
- Ian’s website (with the artwork from his novel): https://www.ianwsainsbury.com/books
- Ian’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/IanWSainsbury
- Ian’s cover designer: https://www.goodcoverdesign.co.uk
- There’s more about the Kindle Storyteller Awards here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node=12061299031
Here’s ep53 where we talk to Gollancz about GollanczFest: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/ep53-gollanczfest-gin-special-guest/
Here’s the episode with Kindle’s Darren Hardy: https://bestsellerexperiment.com/ep20-amazon-kindle-direct-publishing-darren-hardy/
BUY Back to Reality – the novel from the Podcast
Find out more at https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
Back to Reality – the Novel – BUY HERE
Links featured in today’s show:
Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BESTSELLER EXPERIMENT PODCAST!