EP71: MR Carey
Mike Carey writes comics, novels and screenplays like Hellblazer, Lucifer, X-Men, the Felix Castor novels, and The Girl With All the Gifts. He’s also written novels with his wife Linda and daughter Louise. Linda joined Mike for this amazing chat about story writing in all its forms.
In this episode you will discover…
- How comics can help you structure a story, and the key differences between comics, novels and screenplays
- How co-writers can find a single voice with harmony and negotiation
- How your short story can evolve into a full-length novel
- How sequels can evolve from the negative space of the first story
BUY Back to Reality – the novel from the Podcast
Find out more at https://bestsellerexperiment.com/backtoreality
Thanks for listening and joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
SPREAD THE LOVE
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Please do subscribe on iTunes and leave an honest review for The Bestseller Experiment Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. Don’t forget, when subscribing to the show on iTunes you will get automatic updates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
- Back to Reality – the Novel – BUY HERE
- Bestseller Experiment: Facebook | Twitter (@bestsellerxp) | Instagram | Pinterest
- Scrivener – Software for Writing (20% off – use coupon BESTSELLERXP)
- MR Carey: Twitter (@michaelcarey191) | Web Site
Links featured in today’s show:
- Bestseller Experiment’s Vault of Gold. Sign up to get your free Writer’s ebook
- Question Mark: Have a question you want answered on the show? Click here.
SHARE THE PODCAST WITH A FRIEND
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BESTSELLER EXPERIMENT PODCAST!